Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 169 and Colour Q Challenge

So this week with all the snow we have been having and the cramping that puts of getting outside with the kiddies - I tried to take advantage of the mayhem repeated days of indoor play causes too find some time to play around with this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge to help recharge my poor old snow beaten soul!
I also figured while I was at it I might as well trying the Colour Q challenge

So since I did not have the traditional coloured paper for the Colour challenge I initially thought 'oh fudge I cannot play' but than I thought HEY yes I can ... I can play with some of the new downloads from My Digital Studio and so came up with the following electronic card design - which for some reason when I saved off centered the bleed section on me :( but anyway something a little different than a Christmas card.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete