Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day at the Beach

This is how I wish I could be spending the last stretch of my staycation .... on the beach watching the sun set.

I used the Color coach for inspiration here showcasing the new 2011-12 In Color of Pool Party with Chocolate Chip and Island Indigo accents.


This is another Playing with punches card ... for the Straw hat in So Saffron using the Large Oval punch, 1 3/4 circle punch run through the Square Lattice embossing folder and the Boho  Blossoms punch which a nice Basic pearl for the accent on the ribbon of the hat ... I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set in Island Indigo stamped on Pool Party cardstock to create the 'bathing suit' and the Full Heart punch for the neck and arms.

The sunset is created using the Stampin' Pastels collection and the sentiment is from the Happy Greetings sentiment set in the Summer mini ... available until August 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment