Monday, October 29, 2012

Spooktacular Stamp Sale ~ Today only!!!!

For one day only, Stampin Up will give you 15 percent off almost every stamp you buy! The goal is to sell more stamps in a single day than ever before. October 29 is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular! As a extra bonus from me I will match that and give you and extra 15% off your order, so you will now save 30% off any stamps ordered today ~ October 29th. Please feel to forward or share this sale with all your friends and family so everyone can take advantage of it.

Here are the details:
Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off. This means all stamps in our current catalogues including:
  • Background stamps
  • Personalized name stamps
  • Cookie press stamps
  • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
  • Hostess sets
  • Bundled stamp sets
  • Digital stamp brush sets
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

To receive the extra 15% from me your order needs to be submitted through me, any orders placed online will only get the 15% being offered by Stampin' Up! To order through me either shoot me an email or give me a call on my cell phone.

If you wish to order more then just stamps, you will receive my 15% discount on your additional items, shipping and taxes apply to the original price.

All orders must be received no later then 9:30 pm tonight so I have time to input them orders received after that time will miss out on the discounts.

Stay dry and Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment