Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Fun


One of the things I truly enjoy about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the support and encouragement of the entire Stampin' Up team ... from my local team leader Liz to the support staff at head office everyone is so welcoming and awesome. I can never say enough thank yous for all they do to help me reach my evolving business goals or just give me a supportive pep talk!


This month at our team meeting we had a card swap showcasing the wonderful products in the Spring Catty and Sale-abration rewards program to help us come up with ideas and samples to showcase at our upcoming workshops and classes ... I have 8 wonderful cards inspired by some amazing ladies to share with you in the coming days but first is the above card I shared with the team ... it was inspired by an example I saw on Pinterest showcasing the Secret Garden stamp set and Framelit combo and I loved the clean and simple look of it and it totally met the goal of taking less than 10 minutes to put together for swap participants ... you cannot even go to the mall and buy a store bought card in less than 10 minutes let alone a stunning homemade offering like this one :)
 
And while we are speaking of sending cards I am not sure about you but arriving to the mailbox and finding something that is not a bill or junk advert is always something that truly makes my day! This is one of the reasons I am passionate about homemade card making ... it allows me to nurture my soul through the creative process and allows me to share my passion and joy with others sending them out treasures in the mail and one of the things I love about Stampin' Up ... is they get me and others like me and the challenge of finding balance with our need to make time for paper crafting and the demands of everyday life  ;)

To help with this balance they are unveiling the Paper Pumpkin ... a awesome new stamping concept for the busy paper crafter in each of us ... each month those who sign up for the Paper Pumpkin program will be sent a wonderful package in the mail with a new creative invitation, instructions for those who like to follow along step by step and everything you need to create wonderful homemade gifts for yourself or loved ones! All the materials you need will come measured, cut and ready to be stamped and assembled with your thoughtful hands all you need is your favorite adhesive ... the projects are designed to be quick and simple yet stunning and have you on your way in just a few minutes time! 


I signed up and am so excited to get my March offering in the mail in a week or so ... if you want to sign up for this months Paper Pumpkin just let me know and I can help you with the sign up process ~ it is quick and easy we just need to get in done before March 10th deadline otherwise you'll have to wait for the April Paper Pumpkin

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment