Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stampin' for The Run for the Cure


So it is that time of year again where I will be recruiting family and friends to come join me in the Run for the Cure

In addition there is no time like the present to start my fundraising campaign for this years Run being held on Sunday October 6!

For those who are not into actually into participating in the run but would like to support the Run for the Cure for Breast Cancer I am selling 'Fight Like a Girl' pink themed cards where all the profits go to the Run for the Cure ... these are a few samples showing the Breast Cancer stamps I have. 

However please note that I can custom order or use any stamp with a 'pink theme' for people using any of the wonderful Stampin up stamps I own as well as add sentiment for any occasion.

 

 Cards are $3.00 each and come with a matching envelope.

Can also get 5 cards with envelopes for $12 or for $15 I can add a matching gift box. 

10 cards with matching envelopes for $20 or for $25 I can add a matching gift tote.


I love putting my passion for stamping to extra could use each year raising funds towards my fundraising goal ~ so please feel free to drop me a line to arrange purchase of some "Fight Like a Girl" cards



In addition to cards I can also make custom made journals, glass etchings and other paper crafting ....here are a few samples of prior Run for the Cure projects!










Thank you again for any support you can give the Run for the Cure cause ~ once I have finalized our team I will be adding a 'donation' button to the blog for those who would rather just donate directly to the Run for the Cure.

In the meantime,

Happy Stampin'
Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment