Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hit me with the BIG SHOT!


Congratulations to Amy Jasper, DesirĂ©e Spenst, Tamara Casorso, Jill Buehler, and Amanda Turner of Kelowna, BC for winning first place in the Stampin' Up! new ad campaign for this awesome short video paying tribute to the Stampin' Up! Big Shot.  Canadian demonstrators rock!
I have to share that I just LOVE my Big Shot die cutter, item 113439 found on Page 184 of the current catty, it is by far the best die cutting system I have ever owned.

The Big Shot is capable of cutting all kinds of paper, fabric, felt, foam, roofing tin and so much more as well as embossing wonderful patterns into paper, foam, tin, etc.  It is the most versatile piece of creative art equipment I have and I use it in many aspects of my life from creating learning materials for my daycare crew to wonderful works of art as part of my paper crafting explorations.

If you are unfamiliar to the Big Shot a quick Google search of "Big Shot projects" will show you a vast array of options you can create with this product from gorgeous quilts to breath taking scrapbook layouts~  it is a must have for every creative soul, school teacher and designer!

For the month of August in honor of my birthday month and my love for the Big Shot I am offering a FREE Stampin' Up! embossing folder valued up to $10.95 to every customer who purchases the Big Shot Die Cutting machine through me!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment