Thursday, October 10, 2013

It is Thank you Thursday

Epic Day DSP
To celebrate YOU we have a gift of 25% off a delightful selection of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper for all your paper crafting needs :)

Our paper is wonderful for creating cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor, bling to a school project and well so much more!


Etcetera DSP
For today only Stampin' Up! is offering 25% off these 4 DSP options ... think I might have to stock up on some myself cause I love a good deal and well I can always use more paper!

SoHo Subway
 You can order directly online and have it shipped directly to you OR if you are local to London just shoot me an email and I can add to my order going in tonight and help lower the shipping costs.

Happy Stampin
Margaret

I am ME DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment