Monday, March 3, 2014

Magical March News

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/url/296CF27/3A3
I love March for so many reasons ~ Mardi Gras, St Patrick’s Day the first day of Spring are all fun reasons to be stampin’ and scrappin' my March newsletter is now live HERE ~ you are more than welcome to subscribe to the newsletter by clicking visit my website and request my newsletter tabs!

I have been pretty busy the past few months and have fallen behind on my blogging ~ however am going to try harder to stay on top of sharing my creations with all of you

This is a gorgeous little custom card that was ordered this month ~ a train themed birthday  card for a special little someone! I just love punch art it always comes to the rescue when you need a theme and cannot find the perfect stamp set for it!



Happy Stampin'

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment