Monday, January 4, 2016

Handstamped Coasters and more

So I have been busy over the holidays and neglecting the blog ~ my apologies! I have had an opportunity to showcase my work in a local consignment shop so have been busy prepping some stock! Plus I am working on a prototype for a new style of card I am very excited about! 

Here are some samples of what I will have available at the Local and Lovely Unique Boutique shop come January 9th! 

Hand stamped 4x4 marble coasters - 4 to a set

They come in the following options so far but I have a whole whack of ideas on what I want to stamp on my next set!
Awesomely Artistic stamp set used in this set
Variety of Butterflies used in this set from Best of Butterflies set and Swallowtail
Variety of Floral themed used in this set
Feeling Sentimental stamp set used in this set 
All coasters are stamped and than sealed with a matte waterproof sealer and have a cork backing to protect surfaces

Hand stamped 2x2 marble magnets - 4 to a set
Awesomely Artistic stamp set used in this set
Elements of Style Stamp set used
Upsy Daisy Stamp set
Pocket Silhouette Stamp Set used
Herb Expressions Stamp Set used

Hand stamped 2x4 Marble tile Paperweights
Butterfly inspired quote paperweight

Floral paperweight
Dragonfly paperweight
Floral paperweight
The paperweights are sealed and cork backed as well ~ going to try to source a magnet strong enough to make magnets out of these as well! 

 Also working on some hybrid digitally designed and than hand stamped and embellished home decor for the boutique ... these can also be made custom order with your own quote or wedding or birth announcement starting at $15 unframed.




What have you been up to in the craftroom? Feel free to share your link in the comments!

Happy Stampin'

Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment