Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I LOVE a great sale!


It's Tuesday and that means NEW WEEKLY DEALS up on the website! I am totally stocking up on some silver, gold and pearl BLING for the upcoming graduation and wedding crafting projects!

Plus there is just 10 more days of Sale-a-bration where for every $60 you spend you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catty! You can earn FREE stuff like this awesome Memories in the Making specialty card set which is awesome for both the card maker AND the scrapbooker as they coordinate with the Project Life scrapbooking kits!



I have an order going in Friday morning ~ if you are local to London area and would like to get a lower shipping rate by pooling your order with mine and picking up your product from me please feel free to give me a shout

Happy Stampin'
Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment