Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shattered Glass

This card was absolutely so much fun to make ... it is one of the ones from last nights 'shattered glass' technique class ... color combo of Marina Mist and So Saffron with some Beyond the Garden DSP.

Than using the large and extra large tag punches to frame out the Fabulous Floret stamp which was water colored with our Watercolor crayons and than had the shattered glass technique applied over top off all three.


Finally I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set with Basic Black ink on the Whisper White which I stamped with the Fabulous Floret image in So Saffron as a 'negative' to the DSP behind it and punched it out with the Designer Label punch and accented with the Hodgepodge Hardware - and of course some half back pearls for the bling factor!


I think it turned out really great ... also allowed me to use some products that I have not used in a long time - such as the Hodgepodge Hardware and the Tag punches!

Oh and I see SUN in these hear parts - we have had so much rain the past few weeks I am so excited to get outside with my kiddies and spend the morning at the park basking in the sun :)

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So pretty! I love the way you watercoloured the flowers on the tags before doing the shattered glass technique... great card!

    ReplyDelete