Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fabulous Friend

This card was inspired by last Sundays - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge ....

Although I did not get it uploaded to the blog in time to participate ... figured I would share it today cause it is a nice cheery card!

Featuring the Fabulous Florets stamp set which I tried out the new Wild Wasabi embossing powder on the leafy stamp - so pretty! I paired this with the Beyond the Garden DSP and the All Holidays Stamp 'My Kind & Wonderful Friend' for the Sentiment .... just love the way this turned out!


I also tried my hand at the 'double bow' to get the two toned blue and white bow and than finished it off with a nice big button - although I wish we had Pacific Point buttons cause I had to choose a Tempting Turquoise one which is not 'quite' the right shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment