Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cardinal Bliss ...

Just loved this inspiration over at JUST add INK ... the minute I saw it a Bird Builder Punch Cardinal popped into my head flying over some Pine trees this time of year!

I also just loved this one over at Stampin' Royalty blog and wanted to play along with this one with visions of glittery paper coming to mind at the back and the above sketch incorporated into the circle on this one!


And well being that I am preparing for Christmas the traditional color inspiration over at Just Us Girls was still in my head ... 

And well here is my challenge inspired offering ... A Christmas Cardinal using the Bird Builder and the Lovely as a Tree Stamp set with some 'berries' from the Cupcake Builder and well BLING from our red and silver glitter paper and a sentiment from the Many Merry Messages to tie it all together!


Happy Stampin'
Margaret

1 comment: