Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Top 5 Wishlist


Have you had a chance to check out the new catty? boy is it chalk full of some amazing, fun and beautiful new products!

I finally carved out some time this weekend to really sit down with the new catty and carefully look and create my wishlist and prioritize by my Top 5 wishlist products ~ which was hard to narrow it down to 5 because I have over 72 items on my wishlist at this point! 

My Top 5 items are ....

1. Mosaic Madness Bundle on page 123 ... this set is so cute and versatile and I cannot wait to play with it.

2. Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds and clay on page 167 ... I can so imagine the fun I am going to have playing with this new product PLUS I can let the kiddies play too and what is more fun than sharing what I love with the next generation!

3. Washi tape on page 171 ... I am loving that Stampin' Up is carrying washi tape now ~ so much that I even went out and bought a washi tape storage unit at Micheal's cause I know that I am going to get quite a collection growing.

4. The Core'dinations Cardstock on page 157 ... how excited am I that it now comes in ALL the Stampin' Up colors ~ got goosebumps when I noticed that surprise.

5. Last but certainly not least I am so saving up for the Big Shot Magnetic Platform on page 184 ... my guess is you will have to watch the 3M stock now because stampers everywhere are going to save a bundle on no longer needing post it notes with this beautiful piece of stampin' support ~ no more shifting or moving framelits with the magnetic platform.

Well that's my Top 5 ... what's on your wishlist? 

If your list as as huge as mine remember you can earn things from your wishlist FREE by sharing your love of stampin' with your friends and hosting an in home workshop ~ drop me a line to see what dates work and we can get free product in your hands asap! Or if your list is really long shoot me a line to learn how you can earn 20% discount on all your products while sharing your love of paper crafting with others!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment