Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rising to the Challenge

Took advantage of a weekend away for Fathers Day to carve out some time to boot up My Digital Studio and rise to some challenges for inspiration with a scrapbook layout of my wonderful kitty Nevada and our recent road trip with her ... one of the things I do love about My Digital Studio is it allows me to scrapbook anywhere and well since the boys were off doing their boy fun a girl needs to be able to play too!

I was inspired by my online friends Maggie and Rhoda over at My Stamping Best Friend and their June's Color Challenge to make use of the wonderful new 2013-14 In Colors of Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush with Basic Grey combined with this wonderful Hexagon inspired June layout challenge of Sketch 348 from over at Scrapbook Challenges which I had a whole lot of fun playing along with cause I am loving the little Hexagon punch from Stampin' Up both in its digital version and the traditional punch!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Father's Day today!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment