Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beautiful Heartfelt Banner's


Heartfelt Banner kit
I just love this Heartfelt Banner kit ~ it is PREFECT for your upcoming spring decor, Easter parties and for my photographer friends as a 'backdrop' for Easter / Spring photo shoots ... and best off all it is on CLEARANCE sale right now over 50% savings from the initial retail price!

Grab yours for $9.99 while supplies last!

Here is a sample of a completed one that I made using the materials in the kit and than because I like 'bling' it is also show casing a few additional Rosette embellishments I made for my Easter Vendor display at last years Family Lifestyle show.

You can bling yours up with some of the offerings on this week's Weekly Deals ... I think the All Abloom Designer Series papers spring colours would go great with the kit to make your own Rosettes!


Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment