Saturday, March 21, 2015

Don't miss out ... lots of fun to be had!

Hey ladies..... this is your LAST CHANCE to Register for our CROP GIRLS SPRING RETREAT! 

I am so excited to be attending both as a scrapper AND as a vendor with Stampin' Up! I will have a nice selection of both gently loved and in some cases brand new items for cash and carry as I do my spring clean of my stash of stampin' collection to make room for the new stuff! Wood and Clear mount stamp sets, ink pads and ink refills, ribbons, embellishments, Designer Series papers, punches, Big Shot dies and more!
The girls have happily begun cutting and planning your 'surprises' and can't wait to share them with you! If you have not registered, or found a friend to room with you who has not registered yet, please let us know ASAP.

We are sooooo excited to be scrapbooking with you in just 4 weeks!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Where is the crop located Margaret Anne....is it in London, On. I want a look at the stamps etc you have for sale.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ~ London Ontario at the Ramada Inn on Exeter Rd :)

      Delete