Monday, November 30, 2015

Random Act of Kindness Challenge!

I am enjoying being part of the Peaceful Mama, Joyful Holiday group as part of Christine Vandenbor More Joy Better Life initiative for December it is a FREE online workshop on how to keep joy in your holidays! 

December 2nds challenge is right up my alley so wanted to share it with all of you ... Mail a thank you card to a Canadian Solider overseas the info on how this program works can be found here and you can find a list of the various addresses for mailing to just 'random' solider to receive it here. Please make sure you get adequate stamps for your destination as the 'to any solider' addresses are not FREE during December they are only free if you are mailing to a 'specific' soldier who is a family/friend. 

I am thinking I am going to have the crew help me each make a card and that way we can send out 5 of them this week! 

Happy Stampin'
Margaret
 

No comments:

Post a Comment