Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Shaker Card Kit classes

This adorable shaker card kit shown in the video will allow you to make 18 stunning holiday cards in a nice quick evening ~ great kit for a 'family night in' or gather up some friends and have a card making party!

You can purchase the kit shown here   and than use your existing stamp sets and ink colors and create your own designs using the templates

Or you can also add the following stamp set  as well as the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad and the Cucumber crush and Real Red ink pads to your order get the 'exact' results showing in the video above.

Or give me a shout and we can arrange a 'class' where you purchase the consumable kit from myself and I will come to share my stamps and ink and other tools needed ... my dates are filling up quickly so book soon!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment