Monday, August 30, 2010

Sensational Swaps

One of the thing I LOVE about Stampin' Up! is the wonderful supportive and collaborative nature of the business - you never feel truly 'alone' in your endeavors! Our team meetings are always inspirational and we get to do card swaps to showcase and play with products we might not yet have purchased - this card is a prime example of how AWESOME getting to do swaps is!

The card is designed by Liz Goldhawk my upline and features the Stamp set Merry Crittermas from our Holiday mini which rolls out WEDNESDAY with some awesome new products I cannot wait to add to my collection! The paper is also from the Holiday mini called Candy Cane Christmas and the new Rectangle Scallop Duo Bigz die is also featured as well as the 2 1/2 inch circle punch. It is such a cutie!


1 comment:

  1. I love the way your watercoloured kitty turned out, and your 'snow' looks great! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete