Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wrapping up Run for the Cure

Thank you to everyone who supported me in the Run for the Cure this year. In total between cash donations and fund-raising efforts I raised $340 for our team this year - not bad for my first effort.

Last count our team collectively raised over $3000.00 in total although there were some cash donation this morning still coming in ~ awesome effort Bold and Boobiful!


The winners of the Raffle Fundraiser that I organized were drawn today and I am pleased to announce that the winners are:

Gift Basket Winner - Beth Coxen
Level One Hostess Gift - Emily Stoltz
$20 in Free Stampin' Up Products - Susan Sutton

I will be doing my best to contact the winners this week to arrange for either pick up of their prize or choosing of their prizes so that I can order them for them for pick up!

Now on to the cutest little project we did this past week ... a little picture frame accent for a table or desk. Background is our Newsprint Designer Series Paper and than a glittery Beautiful Butterfly stamped with Elements of Style and coloured with our blender pens and than embossed the entire butterfly with Iridescent Ice to add some sturdiness, shine and BLING to the pretty little accent ... the photo never seems to catch the glitter factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment