Monday, October 11, 2010

Thankful for My Digital Studio...

because I can take it with me wherever I go ... including my weekend away for a mini Thanksgiving vacation at the in laws! So while I was able to spend time with my family celebrating all the other things we are thankful for I was also able to squeeze in some scrapbooking!

Below are some pages I made capturing the celebration of Alex and his Grade 8 grade last year. Cannot believe he is in Grade 9 now!

These pages are done showcasing the Vintage Vogue, Medallion, Circle Circus and Simple Friendship stamp sets as well as the Flower Brads and the digital circle and scalloped circle punches.


1 comment:

  1. I love how they all co-ordinate because of the black backgrounds... I love the way the Medallion looks on the Mom & Roger page... great job!

    ReplyDelete