Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spooky Banner template

Below is the template layout for a Halloween Decor decor banner I am working on for my upcoming Halloween Stamp a Stack this Saturday ... if you have not already signed up don't miss out I have lots of great ideas to share on how to use paper crafting and stampin' to decorate and there are only a couple spaces left!

So I have used the My Digital Studio to help me with the colours, layout of embellishments and so forth than later tonight when I can have some uninterpreted time in the craft room I can whip up the real thing! Another thing to love about the My Digital Studio ... you can map out a template for your projects without using up your paper with any 'duds' that seemed awesome in your head but did not translate into real life ... with the digital option there is not waste cause if you do not like what you created you just move it around until you do and than hit save!

Now the real thing will not look exactly the same cause with real life there are some more techniques and stamps and so forth I have as an option that I do not yet have for the My Digital Studio so check back tomorrow morning for the 'real thing' to see how it came to life for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment