Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scrapbooking Flashbacks

A couple weeks ago I attended a Scrapbook afternoon with my upline Liz and we made this wonderful layout using the Celebrations Quick Accents on page 176 of the catty only I forgot my photos at home so had to finish my layout later - well I just had a few minutes to do it and decided that I would add a 'second page' rather than trying to get all my Wonderland photos onto the one page.

Right side layout inspired by Liz's design ...

Left side layout created at home ... I do not have the Circle Circus stamp nor the Celebrations quick accents papers - set so had to improvise to make a coordinating page drawing on the colors from the set and using some punches ... which is one of the things I love about Stampin' Up!

Side by side view of the pages ... hard to believe it was over 30 years ago Wonderland opened its doors ... cause this trip was taken in August 1981!

No comments:

Post a Comment