Sunday, November 21, 2010

Joy Banner - traditional style

So here are my 'traditional' Joy Banners created from my digital template!

Horizontal Banner ... admitting I did not like the way this one hung on the wall - so I did it over again ;)Second time is a charm ... here is my Vertical Joy banner which I was happier with the way it hung ... well that and in my home I totally have more places to hang a vertical designed banner than a horizontal one.

I designed the 5 panel Banner so that if I wanted I could have the option to create one that either says Joy, Peace or Love depending on my inspiration. I went with the Joy because I wanted a 'winter' theme that could stay up past Christmas and well it allowed for the Ariel Snowman to be incorporated into the O and I am just in love with snowman this season!

So my first panel is Mr Christmas Owl in his fancy vest showcased on the polka dot embossed whisper white paper!

The letter J encased on the ornament punch which was stamped with the polka dot ornament from the Delightful Decorations set and the Serene Snowflakes in the background.

Letter O panel features a Ariel view snowman punched with our circle punch, arms are from the 2 Bird punch set with brad eyes, real red grossgrain ribbon accents.

Letter Y panel is embossed with the Northern Flurry folder and paired with the 2 Step Bird to make a Christmas Cardinal and of course some Rhinestone bling!

Final Panel with the Tags til Christmas stamp set punched out with the ornament punch in the Baja Breeze ink with a little Rhinestone bling paired with some Vanilla Smooch Spritz to add some glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment