Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things are 'Looking Up'

Is this snowman not the cutest little thing you have ever seen - I love all the punch art ideas that are out and about on the Internet and am not sure who the original designer of this snowman was cause I have seen him used by several Stampers - but I loved him so tweaked him up with the punches I had!

So I used the 2 1/2 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch and 1 1/4 circle punch for this one with the branch from the 2 step bird. The eyes are made with two brads, pumpkin pie sliver for the nose and I drew on the coal with my basic black tip marker and tied a bit of Cherry Cobbler seam binding for the scarf! I than stamped tone on tone serene snowflakes on the Marina mist and paired it with the Ornament punch and the sentiment from All Holidays stamp set stamped in versamark and embossed with white emboss powder. A little bit of the Tinsel ribbon to make the hook for the ornament and we are as good as gold!

This is one of the offerings for this weekends Stamp a Stack at my house - we are making a combination of 5 projects ... some 3D paper crafting, a hostess gift and some cards - everything you need to get you started on your Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment