Saturday, April 30, 2011

Encore sneak peek - Open Sea

Another sample of the Open Sea ... hope you are not getting bored!

I am just loving the Nautical DSP - it allows you to do so many wonderful colour combos with this set and the great thing about Stampin' Up! Products is that they all coordinate so well together - I love the Word Play stamp set to add an additional sentiment to my envelope - the Go in the Directions of your dream goes great with the compass and is awesome for a Father who is retired and traveling!


I also just love the little Game Spinner hands and am so glad that they were carried over when the Occasion's Mini ends today - they added perfect male bling to this card and coordinate with the compass stamp perfectly as well - think this card would have also been perfect with a 'retirement sentiment' from the Teeny Tiny Wishes instead of the Happy Father's Day sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your warm and wonderful comments - they make my day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all of your Open Sea samples are gorgeous Margaret (from last post too). I love your idea to use the spinner on the compass. Awesome layouts.

    ReplyDelete