Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rhonda Wades Project Hope



I wanted to take a minute to share this awesome initiative by Rhonda Wade with my fellow Stampers and Bloggers ... I signed up to support this today and hope many others do too!

Project H.O.P.E. 
Helping Other People Everywhere!
" I would love for you to join in with me by being a prayer warrior or card warrior or both. I will email you when there is a need for a card or for a prayer as they come through. 
Join me in using our stamping hobby and love of crafting to brighten someones day when they are in need. We have a unique situation to be surrounded by women with families and friends that will go through lifes struggles, and I hope our prayers and cards will help them experience God's love in a tangible way.
I personally will be donating 10% of my earning from my Train with Ronda business to also donate financially to situations that the board of directors is in agreement with. Donations will be accepted and fundraisers will be done in the future. For now...we really need card and prayer warriors. We will be honored to be able to pray for those in need.  
Thank you so much for joining me in sharing our passion for stamping, serving, loving, and touching lives on a daily basis."
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda Wade
What a wonderful way to pay it forward through our craft than by supporting those in need with both our prayers and reaching out with a 'card hug' to someone in need!

Love it!

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment