Monday, September 19, 2011

Scrap & Crop Weekend

A huge thank you to Alicia from Crop Scene Inc for an amazing Scrap and Crop Weekend retreat ... truly had an amazing time!

My first scrapping retreat and I really enjoyed the whole thing ... the energy in the room and seeing some amazing new ideas and tricks for layouts!

I finally made my 'title page' for my first scrapbook which has long since been a work in progress scrapping photos from my family and childhood!

I had fun with the Petite Pennant Builder punch for my title and went with vintage colors but with some glitter and distressing.
 I paired the now retired Sense of Time with the Medallion stamp set for my back ground and layering with the Scallop punch to make some flowers!
It was a productive weekend and I was able to complete of 14 layouts which I look forward to sharing.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment