Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Book-a-thon!


Stampin Up is having a Book-a-thon contest again TODAY ONLY to encourage demonstrators worldwide to book 10,000 workshops for the month of November to help share our love of stampin’ and prepare customers for the upcoming Holiday season!

I am always up for a contest and a chance for free prizes and it is pretty easy I simply have to get a few workshops on my calendar to help us collectively reach our goal of 10,000 workshops for November!

With Christmas coming up I’ve got lots of ideas for holiday cards, gifts, wrapping, and décor. I would love to get together with you and your friends and show you how you can incorporate handcrafted projects into the holidays.   

Stampin’ Up! also has the perfect holiday gifts for stockings - including our brand-new Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps! 

We also have lots of festive holiday products in our Holiday Mini Catalog.

In addition to regular workshops I also host scrapbooking themed workshops and My Digital Studio themed workshops ... Stampin’ Up truly has something for everyone! 

So will you help me win a prize? Not only will you have an amazing time with friends making cards and projects at an in home workshop but you too will get awesome hostess gifts and free product for hosting. 

Plus as a special incentive from me for every party booked in November the hostess can choose and additional treasure from my ‘Thank you basket’.

Drop me a line or give me a call to book your workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment