Monday, October 3, 2011

Run for the Cure

Well this weekend was a HUGE success for the Dynamic Daycare Diva's!

I participated in the Runs Shoe Challenge by blinging up a pair of cross trainers with some Melon Mambo ink and some Chrystal Effects with Dazzling Diamonds sprinkled on top! I dyed my shoelaces pink with some Melon Mambo reinker and added some 'iron on' decals by using my heat gun to melt them in place!



The Dynamic Daycare Divas raised just over $1250 in online and offline fundraising efforts which helped to contribute to the $795,000 raised in London Ontario for the Run for the Cure's Fight to end breast cancer!

 The go all out for the Run for the Cure in spreading the Pink spirit ... they even had Pink Poopers!
Donna and Lisa signing the Wall of Hope with me letting people know who they were running for this year! This year I ran for my mom who recently had a scare but was lucky to have her tests come back negative!

The Dynamic Daycare Divas left to right Brandon, Emily, Donna, Margaret and Lisa

Already looking forward to planning next years fundraising efforts and expanding our 'team' to inspire more peers to come on out and Fight for a Cancer free future!

October brings some awesome specials with Stampin Up - check out my sidebar to learn more about the 'How to earn a FREE Big Shot', the Cookie Press goes live this week and how to earn a free stamp set by purchasing some Simply Sent kits!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment