Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Good Ole Days ...

My wonderful BFF's from high-school have been asking me when I am going to get around to scrapping some memories of them ... however since ALL of my high-school photos are before the digital era - heck some of them are the wonderful Polaroid era - I had been planning to do them in the more traditional fashion ... however I decided to collect some scanned photos for the 80's and put them into a collage!

So here you go ladies ... the wonderful 80's montage! Styles Dances at the Forum in Cambridge, long weekends in Sauble Beach getting into mischief, parties in the basement of peoples houses ... good good times where the success of the day was often geared on how high we could get our hair teased and how bright we could get our blue eye shadow to glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment