Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Rock Climbing All Star

Having a manly home means that much of my scrap-booking is needing a 'masculine' touch which can prove a challenge for me - being a flowery magically inclined soul. However working with the My Digital Studio is proving to be lots of fun even with the masculine themes ... I am loving this particular layout ... cause the Toad stamp is perfect seeing as my stepsons nickname is Toad and I loved how both he and the stamp are appearing to leap in unison up the rock climbing wall!

The other thing that I am finding cool with the My Digital Studio program is that in addition to the stamp set fonts it always comes with ALL the fonts that you have on your computer - so the phrase CLIMBING that I have going up the side of my layout is actually a Game Night font from my computer and I have just spaced it one letter per line in the text box.
..I think I had almost as much fun documenting Alex's rock climbing experience as he did climbing the 200 foot wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment