Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Shoebox Swap ...

Loving the support of having a 'team' of demonstrators to collaborate with! Here are a couple cards from my mentor Liz's down-line meeting showcasing new products from the upcoming July catty!

Vintage Wallpaper, Artistic Etchings, The Rectangle Clearlit die cut and some awesome new designer paper showcased in these cards!


Well I have to say I really enjoyed the shoebox swap on Sunday night ... great way to get to sample stamp sets or products you do not own yet - only now my wishlist has grown to include a few more things :)

Here is Liz's swap card we made ... more Artistic Etchings used to create a background paper of its own!Here is Sherri's swap card we made ... Fox and the Friends set!


Here is Ivonne's swap card we made ... featuring Herbal Expressions and Pocket Silhouette stamp sets.
Here is Nancy's swap card we made using the Sense of Time stamp set ... which I am totally wanting now!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday was so much fun!!! I loved the shoebox swap for getting great ideas (and samples) using sets I don't have (or haven't used yet) too. I share your problem of having new additions to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete