Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reflecting on Daisies

To nice this afternoon to be inside - but I still wanted to do some creative expression to recharge my soul after a morning of cleaning and errands! So I sat on the deck with my ole laptop and opened up the My Digital Studio. Early this week I had seen this 'reflections' technique for the My Digital Studio while surfing Stampin' Up training sections and wanted to give it a try! I think it turned out pretty cool for my first time!

Reminds me of dusk on the water!

To achieve this affect you copy and mirror the stamp image and reduce the opacity of the image until you get the effect you desire! I did this with both the daisies as well as the the rectangle of paper representing the 'water'. The grass is made with a 'tear image stamp' and changing the opacity as well.


Here is the inside of my card as well .... cause I enjoy decorating inside too!

No comments:

Post a Comment