Thursday, July 1, 2010

Watercolour Trio

I am loving this colour combination too ... this card features Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke ... IMO they just compliment each other so nicely!

I learned another awesome trick and it was used on this card ... dying your plain white ribbon any coordinating colour you like by using your Stampin' Up! Markers and setting it aside to dry before adding it to your card .... so if your storage space is limited in your craft room you can focus on some pretty white ribbons and then just colour them in to match your paper! A perfect solution for any petite craft room.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this colour combination too! Purple and green go so well together... I love dying my ribbon with markers too. A great way to save space (and $)! Thanks for sharing another very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete