Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Little Bit of Magic ...

This little set is going to be A LOT of fun ... here is my first attempt with water colouring her. Isn't she just the sweetest little thing you have ever seen!

I coloured her dress with shades of Concord Grape, her wings are in Melon Mambo and I just had to sneak a little glitter on them with some Stickles! The flower is Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie and hard to see in the photo but Chrystal Effects to make it shine ... so pretty! The grass and leaves are in Certainly Celery and shaded with Old Olive ... the sky is coloured in Bashful blue. Card stock is Bashful blue and Concord Grape with an Old Olive Ribbon to tie it all together!


My apologies for picture quality - my camera has died and I am using Paul's at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment