Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fabulous Sneak Peeks

One of the things I LOVE about being a Stampin' Up Demo is the sneak peek perks ... among numerous others ;) This month were were able to order a sneak peek of a few of the stamp set that will be in the Summer mini come May 1st!

Here is a card sample I made combining the Easter Blooms from the current mini with the sneak peek MDS Strength and Hope digital download Designer Series Papers and the Four Frames stamp set which coordinates perfectly with our Decorative Label punch to make some truly gorgeous sentiments!

Here is a close up of one of the four stamp images in the set ... which I have paired with the Fabulous Phrases stamp to create a Best wishes sentiment and added some 3D Rosettes for more pop factor!

1 comment:

  1. Sneak peeks are one of my favourite things too! I love this card you created with sneak peek and Occasions Mini products.

    ReplyDelete