Monday, March 21, 2011

Hybrid Motorcycle

I missed out on getting this stamp in the Summer mini last year but was ecstatic to see it come out on MDS cause that gave me a second chance - with the added benefits of no need for storage plus 'resizing' options.

Again - I printed this at home directly to Watercolour paper and than colored it with my Stamp Write Markers and Aquapainter and added a little bling with gold glitter and the two way glue pen! Also brought out my Colour Spritz to spray some 'crumb cake dirt' onto the cardstock back layer - love this tool!


And for the sentiment I paired together the enjoy and life words from the fabulous phrases stamp set and stamped it along the envelope as well - which will leave a nice 'generic card' for when an occasion arises to send this babe out to a loved one!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious -- what kind of printer do you have that you can print directly to watercolor paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a standard Canon Color print/copier/scanner ... I used Watercolour paper from an alternative source than Stampin' Up cause ours are too small for many of the ways I use watercolour paper ... so cut the water colour paper down to 8.5 x 11 and put it through the back paper feed section like you would 'photo paper' and printed it :)

    ReplyDelete