Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Button Buddies meet Berry Blossom

Finally had a chance to play along with one of the Utah Diva's International sketches this week - I love their blog lots of great inspirations and challenges - just wish I had the time to play along more often!


I used the inspired sketch to showcase the Berry Blossoms DSP along with our new In Colors ... Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade!

The focal image was made using the 2 1/2 inch circle punch in Limeasde and the 1 3/4 circle punch in Whisper White after I had hand colored and stamped the Cherries from the Button Buddies set.

I added the sentiment using the Tiny Tags stamp and jewellery punch to look as if the cherries were tied in a bunch as an offering to someone!

It is hard to see in the photo but I versamarked the cherries and clear embossed them to give a 'shine'.

I also used the versamarker, some heat stick powder and the fine green glitter to add some 'bling' to the DSP here and there!

 
Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun sketch... Your card is perfect! I love how you used the DSP with the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete