Monday, August 8, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge 68

Playing along with the A La Card Monkey this week and having some fun showcasing our awesome 'Pocketful of Posies' Designer Series Paper!
So here is my inspired  card using the above sketch ... this DSP is designed to coordinate awesome with the My Friend Stamp set which I used in the middle strip on Baja Breeze cardstock run through the Square Lattice to create an additional piece of my own designer paper!


The sentiment accent features the Perfect Pennants Die in Not Quite Navy cardstock and the Happy Greetings stamp set from the Summer mini on a piece of Whisper White punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch which was than distressed with our Cutter Kit distressing tool and sponges with Not Quite Navy ink and than I choose a lovely piece of Baja Breeze seam binding to tie it all together!

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

  1. This card is very Pretty, I love that you put the Sentiment in the main Image circle. Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey... and Always leaving nice comments.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the serene colors of your card! With the words in the circle, you could easily create a stash of cards ready to go with the greeting of your choice. I love it!

    Thanks for taking the time to take part in our challenge this week!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete