Sunday, August 7, 2011

Colour Q #96

This card color combo was inspired by this weeks Colour Q challenge .... unfortunately I did not get my act together in time to submit it ... I got distracted by some rather yummy naughty smoothies this weekend ... but love the colour combination! 

So inspired by the colour combination I went in search of a stamp set that matched the inspiration and came up with the new Up Up and Away stamp set ... I used my brayer on Whisper White paper to make a Bashful Blue sky and Lucky Limeade green space which was versamarked with Pocket Silhouette stamp for texture.
The Up Up and Away balloons were done in two ways - the middle balloon is versamarked and heat embossed with the Tempting Turquoise and that two balloons on the side are done with the Stamp Write Markers to allow for two tone balloons in Bashful Blue and Tempting Turquoise. 
 
The clouds, birds and baskets are in Basic Gray with a little Tangerine Tango thrown in for the sun. 
 
Happy Stampin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment