Sunday, January 29, 2012

Enchanted Elegance for OWH

Wow ... feels great to slowly be reentering the land of the human beings ... spent the past week trying to keep a nasty cold that has been going around at bay and well some days it felt like I was loosing the battle but this morning I am feeling like I might have finally won the war and carved out some time to blog before I have to tackle the weekend chores while I have the energy to!

So so excited that Sale-a-bration formally started this week and the catalog this year is full of some wonderful treasures for us and are now available to customers with every $60 purchase! 

This card features Everyday Enchanted Designer Series Paper, the Enchanted Ribbon and Brad collection and the stamp set Elementary Elegance all FREE from Sale-a-bration catalog!
I used this Sketch Challenge from over at Operation Write Home for my layout inspiration incorporating the Top Note die and using the Pretty Postage punch instead of squares and a the 1 1/4 inch squares behind instead of a larger strip ... t his is the great thing about sketches as you can follow exactly or use them as a jumping point  ... hop on over and check out the other awesome entries and see how you get inspired!

Happy Stampin
Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment