Thursday, August 29, 2013

Frosted Finishes

I must say that I am definitely loving the new Thinlits Card dies ... this is the Circle one and it allows you to make awesome fancy fold cards in such seconds ...  just imagine your loved one opening up this beauty when the Christmas Season hits.

 Add to it the awesome Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating thinlits and you have endless opportunities for quick and easy cards that are truly stunning to send out this year!

I think the Frosted Finishes embellishments are just the frosting on the cake with this years Holiday mini options ... the photos do not do the little snowflakes bling factor any justice plus hiding on the flip side of the grey portion is our awesome Winter Frost Designer Series paper ... breath taking!

Want to see them in person ~ check out my upcoming events either on my website or on my Facebook page.

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment