Thursday, August 15, 2013

Have a Habby Birthday

Anyone who knows me knows that I always love a good challenge ~ so I can admit getting a custom card order that featured a Montreal Canadians theme had me momentarily stumped and helped me to stretch my creative thinking to new levels! 

It paid off I think cause I just LOVE how this card turned out, in my humble opinion the photo does not do it justice, it is so shiny just like fresh from the Zamboni ice! 

I choose to use the Faux Glass technique to create an 'ice feel' on the card and chose a color scheme to mimic the centre line with their logo as the focal point. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned and of course you cannot leave the envelope naked so I punched out another logo and glued it on the front of the envelope! 

Sure hope that the recipient of the card has an amazing birthday when the time comes and that he too loves his special custom made card in honor of his favorite team.

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

1 comment: