Saturday, August 31, 2013

Inspired by an Invitation ...

Anyone whose stamped with me knows I love any reason to get my extra BLING on when making hand stamped projects and this grogeous wedding card was no exception!

I got totally inspired by Candice and Matt's lovely wedding invitation which reminded me of the wonderful now retired but still loved French Foilage stamp set ... this was a perfect reason to bring it back out from my retired collection!

I created some gorgeous little flower embellishments using the 1 3/4" Scallop circle and Boho Blossoms punches. Quickly sponged their edges with either Wild Wasabi or Pink Pirouette inks and than spritzed them with Smooch spray adhering them together with our glimmer brads or candy dot brads and scattered them along the stamped leaves using glue dots ... just love the effect this created of a flowering bush.

The Papillion Potpourri butterflies were stamped on vanilla card stock with Pink Pirouette ink and easily punched out with the Elegant and Bitty butterfly punches and some rhinestone bling used to accent their bodies. They float nicely around the Word Play 'Happy I Do Day' sentiment which has been punched out with the Wide Oval punch and framed nicely with the Designer Frames oval embossing folder .... creating what I hope is a stunning wedding card for my little cousin and his bride on their big day!

Sending out some love and light today to both Matt and Candice ... I am so excited to be able to share their special day with them!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

 

No comments:

Post a Comment