Friday, August 23, 2013

Loving the Lilies

I just love the Faux Patina look and was able to use it recently on a custom card order ... it paired nicely with the wonderful lilies from the Secret Garden stamp set and some brushed gold leaves!

Watercoloring is SO relaxing I just love when I get a chance to incorporate the technique into a card creates such a nice effect!

It is getting pretty busy right now over here! I am making some new Stamp 4 the Cure Pink Ink themed cards for upcoming craftshows next month and I cannot wait to show them too you PLUS the Triple D's are also gearing up for the online auction over on Facebook and thanks to many local businesses and fellow London Mompreneurs  we have lots of awesome items coming available for bidding on September 7th ... please hop on over and check it out just click the image below.


Thank you in advance for your support.

Happy Stampin'
Margaret
 

No comments:

Post a Comment