Monday, September 27, 2010

Serene Snowflakes

In my rush this weekend I forgot to take a photo of my Swap card for the Regional Conference in Hamilton.

So here is the next best thing - this is a card I used to inspire my swap share for the Regional conference ... although for the swap I used the Serene Snowflakes instead of the Snow Swirled one; I made a Marina Mist paper ribbon I made by stamping with snowflakes in Marina Mist and ran it through the crimper and I used a different sentiment to showcase the new Decorative label from the Holiday mini ... it was a quick and simple card because with all my prep for the Run for the Cure - it was 10 pm on Friday night when I started making the 30 swap cards ... and with a 4 am wake up call to head to the Conference quick and easy was on my mind ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment