Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thank You Cards - Boxed Sets

These a some custom order Thank you cards I have designed for a friend. She requested something with a Star theme in purples and greens. I did up two different designs to choose from both featuring Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery colours cause they seemed the closest match to her business logo.

This first card I used the Canada Day stamp set from our Summer Mini to create the background paper. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set Kind and Caring Thoughts. The stars are die cut from the Stars die set and I stamped them with the fireworks from the Canada Day set and sponged the edges to give them a bit of dimension! The inside of this card is black to add a personalized sentiment.

The second card design I used the Big Shot and a thank you embossing folder and embossed the Rich Razzleberry cardstock with thank you wording. This layer is wrapped that with some polka dotted grosgrain ribbon and than to finish it off I adhered a Rich Razzleberry Star accented with another star cut out of our Designer Series paper and a Razzleberry brad to hold it in place. The inside of the card is blank with some tiny star accents in the corners to jazz it up a notch.

The 10 card set come in a coordinating gift box with matching envelopes.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I really like the colours, and I'm sure she'll be happy with them!

    ReplyDelete