Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spooky Things

I have been eying the Stampin' Up! Decor Elements forever thinking they look SO cool ... I have seen them in lots of demonstrators homes and blogs however admit I was a bit afraid to tinker with something I had never used!

So a huge thank you to my upline Liz for pushing me out of my comfort zone and inspiring me to use some Stampin' Up! Decor Elements at her recent class ... cause tinkering with the support of a group of other women takes the edge off making a mistake with them :)

I am so happy with the way mine turned out - I cannot wait until I have some free time this weekend to do up the rest of the Spooky Things items that came with this kit as well as my Eastern Blooms set that came with my starters kit... and my next order getting placed is definitely going to have some additional Decor Elements items for the upcoming seasons added to it ... and the wish list of Stampin' must haves grows once again!

Have a spooktacular day all!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I was inspired by all of you, and I just painted another canvas for myself! I might have a little problem... they are so fun to make, but I'm running out of room! I love the way yours turned out, and I definitely want to make a fall or Halloween canvas next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .... ya when I came home with mine Paul said the same thing - where are you going to put that?
    But I found a home for it and have ordered more decor elements for Xmas, Valentines, Spring and my craft room! I LOVE em!

    ReplyDelete